Using engineered timber in construction
- Displaces carbon-intensive steel & concrete with sustainable wood.
- Has equivalent durability, strength, stability, seismic resilience, thermal performance, and fire resistance.
- Allows for quicker construction time (up to 6x faster due to the modular construction methods used by our building system).
- Offers design flexibility.
- Allows for reduced foundations as it is significantly lighter (1/5th of reinforced concrete), reducing overall construction and engineering costs
- Generates less waste on site and limits wet trades or brick/block work creating dust pollution.
- Reduces the need for material handling, improving health and safety.